My Impossible Imagination

Sometimes i imagine an impossible thing or situation or condition or something else. This one i'll share the one of all my impossible imagination. actually my friend who created it then i made an improvisation from her statement....But first, please don't feel so annoyed with this post. If u don't want to read this post just leave it and read the others post or you'd rather leave my blog :P

I imagine that my favorite actors will come and have a date with me XD
Or maybe ask me to have dinner in five stars restaurant, or go to cinema or another romantic things. And every time i thinking about that, i'll laugh out loud or maybe just smiling. And i also often hope that they can appear in my dreams ^^

And here it is the conversation that i made with my friend:
Firstly, this imagination is inspired by a video and instrument cover that is made by Adam Young (you can see that on my old post --> "Burj Al-Arab") Still remember the building right? and the young man in swimming suit jumping from that building into the sea/ocean/water/what ever what you call that -__-"
Then i change that building become another building. I'll jump from that building and Adam Young waits for me on the water to catch me :P here it is the conversation...*i'm sorry if u feel so annoyed read this convers so just leave this post*

Me : "I'm so scared"
Adam : "Come on sweet heart, i'll catch you <3"
Me : "Are you sure?"
Adam : "Com'on jump..and you'll be fine down here"
Me : "....um..."
Adam : "It's okay dear.."
Me : "uh..okay, i'll try"
*Then I'm jumping and fall then he catch me :3 oh gosh..* (it's so annoying right? if you imagine that)

Okay maybe now i don't really like Adam, how if we change it become SEBAS-CHAN!! X3 haha..do you know sebas-chan? it's Sebatian Michaelis, a figure from Black Butler.
Or maybe we change him become Joseph Gordon-Levitt!! XO i can't imagine that :D
Maybe because nowadays Joseph is my new fav actor....
Then......what else?? um..i dunno i just imagine like that, hope can meet my fav actor and musician, have a nice day with them, have a best memories ever with them, spend much time by doing wonderful activities w/ them LOL

~The End~

Komentar

Postingan Populer