I Don't Know?

This time i don't know what will I post. I don't have any idea but i force myself to post something 'cause so long i don't post anything as usual.

Istilah kerennya saat ini, mungkin bisa dikatakan saya sedang galau. *eeh?
Gatau kenapa, saya bingung mau ngapain. Suddenly i feel bored with i've done everyday as my habit. I wanna find something NEW but i don't know how. I need somebody here..so lonely, so bored.

Everyday, everymorning, every time the sun comes to rise the earth, the things i always do are..

Wake up, get up from my bed with bad eyes, then go to bathroom wash my hands and my dirty face, go to dining room, put some rice on my plate then take the fried chicken or i just take a slice or maybe two slices of bread, i drink my hot tea then go back to that bathroom to take bath, wear my uniform, waiting the car that will take me to go to school. At school i'll meet those teachers and my friends, doing tasks give it to that teacher, go to canteen, eat nasty foods, go back to the classroom, the bell ring, it's time to go home. Arrived at home, went to bathroom, had lunch, went to course, went home, had dinner, finished those stupid assignments that sometimes make me crazy and wanna scream! The last is went to bed, and tomorrow those things will happen again again and AGAIN accept on the weekend.

On weekend i often spend much time staring on the monitor, my fingers dancing on the keyboard, then clicking the mouse with high speed, browse the internet for nothing. So Bored...
I don't know but nowadays i often feel so doubtful and hesitate in a certain situation. Don't know what i'm gonna do next. Can't decide the right choice among the options that make me confuse to make a right decision.

May i do something? I'm sorry if you feel so annoyed, Let me do this...please. I hope this thing can make me relax and forget about my burden...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I wanna scream on a high tower so everybody can hear me, so they can hear i'm screaming here. And they look at me, stare at me, and they wonder. They don't understand what i'm doing here..but it's okay, they'd rather don't know what am i doing right here, on the highest floor of a tower. 'Cause if they know it, maybe they'll crazy (?)

I'm sorry if you don't understand what i mean in this post, it's okay. Actually i also do not expect you to understand my post. I only wanna share what i feel on this private blog so i can think clearly and i can forget all my problems and troubles.. BYE~

Komentar

Postingan Populer