Midnight Serenity

Hey ho

2 AM

I was sleepy at 8 PM after having dinner, watched White House Down also watched Trump's inauguration, waiting for my dad brought back my laptop

It happens almost every day when I just...wide awake (kinda energetic) at a time like this, (past) midnight. Train of thoughts, wild and free.

Silent
Peaceful
Calm

It's fun to do things this late, thinking, contemplating, READING. Yes I'm trying to finish 1Q84 book 1, planning to move to The Cather in The Rye after that. Maybe I'll distract myself from the grief of not able to come to an event today (yes, saturday) with The Rye.

You know the feeling when it's only white noise you can hear. The sound of refrigerator, dispenser, or the air conditioner, or maybe your own breath
heartbeat.

It's...calming and somehow makes my mind clearer? I don't know how can I get this kind of energy and feels. I don't even know how to describe it.

Writing this, wasting my quota (I feel guilty really but the wifi is really a piece of shhh*t here, I've talked about this before), listening to The Weeknd on Spotify (no, I'm not promoting them) randomly I just want to listen to his songs. So yeah, I'm kinda "productive" in the midnight, sometimes not, just wasting time, night day dreaming, doing things with my laptop.

Byeeee

Komentar

Postingan Populer