Halfway

Hellooooo

Mini update

So, umm week 4 and I’m 57 kg now. Four weeks left. If I keep gaining weight with constant velocity without acceleration where 1 kg every 2 weeks, so supposedly I’ll be 59 kg by the end of the holiday ahahha. I don’t know what I’m talking about and why

But still, my resolution to do 30 days of workout challenge .... has not been accomplished

New year, new me, I said. pft.

I just…hate it when there’s no signal in my room or my phone simply can’t connect to wifi. I’m upset. It’s been an issue that my room is like a cave, at least I call it like that. It’s all because of poor signal and the wifi (most of the time) can’t reach my room. Moreover when I’m not the only one using it. The speed is even slower than Galapagos Turtle or a snail crossing the road. I know, I have packet data but you know I don't want to spend it way too much. Saving it.


Yeah internet is like a primary needs these days, in 21st century. 

And playing Big Farm is my new hobby now.

Komentar

Postingan Populer