Holiday… and Homeworks


NOOOO I don’t wanna say goodbye to my beloved holiday!!! I don’t wanna leave it! NO NO NO just NOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAYYYY.

Okay sorry. I really enjoy this holiday (If it’s without homeworks :P) And you know what? Today is Friday!! *yep everyone know it, dude* It means school starts in 3 days AAAAAAA. And my homeworks……. T-T nooo they’re not finished yet! And I’m blogging instead of doing my works! HA! Yep that’s a typical of me. Thought that I have much time to finish things and decided to spend time for unnecessary things and then I realized that the DEADLINE is COMING..

I feel a bit frustrated but I know it’s all my fault. Still hard to change my habit -_- Need time *But you don’t have enough time, dude. So start to change it NOW* ß I’m arguing with myself. Okay okay. Sorry If this doesn’t make sense and going to be more absurd than it was. I often arguing with the voice inside my head, sometime my heart. Yep can be called I’m talking with myself. My good side and my bad side. Can’t get it? You don’t need to J HA! Never mind -.-

Komentar

Postingan Populer