Been Disappeared for Months

HEYYAAAA GUUUUUISE!! Heyya my STALKER! ahahaha

So sorry for not being able to post weird things again here for a looooong time (it's only about 2 months though lol). And also sorry for not continuing my last post about my Farewell Tour. Don't ask me why, i don't have to explain that haha.

Soooo now IMMA SHS STUDENT! hell yeah. Still can't believe that IMMA SHS STUDENT NOW *please STOP that! *okay so that's annoying ._. sorry.
Honestly maybe physically i'm a shs student, wearing grey skirt uniform but mentally i'm just a little kid, so innocent.... lol no really innocent actually XD

Aaaaand I got OLYMPIC CLASS. y'know what does that mean? At first I didn't know but then I know that students of olympic classes are prepared for olympic competitions. that's a WOW right? No? okay. I think it's also a bit exclusive class haha.
And of course i got lotta new friends, from when i had orientation days, extracurricular activities, and of course my classmates for full one year ahead from now.

Gotta get used to with the new atmosphere. Attempting to blend with others. It feels like I start over again, from nothing. Looking for friends, best friends. Being nice for first one year then get a bit bad when have a junior, breaking rules. haha dynamic of me in new environment.
Beside that, i got lotta homeworks and group assignments too! laying on my lovely bed is just like it needs sacrifice to do it lol. Depart in the morning, arrive home in the evening. lyka workers :P That's now Dynamic of My School Life!

And then wut else? um.. what i'm doing when i'm free? free from homeworks and those other things?
Okay I'm fangirling over TheWANTED, Foster The People, and Owl City as usual *ignore it* and yeah i have a classmate that i can fangirl with! She's also a Fosterer! (means: a fan of foster the people) So happy when i know that. and one day she has ever asked me to go with her to the FTP's concert. WOW I'd love to but idk what will my parents say about it :/

So many things i wanna share with ya guys my lovely followers or maybe my blogger stalker haha. but my time isn't as much as the things that fill my head and maybe gonna explode haha no jk.
and one more thing! idk why but now i prefer writing in english even though i know my grammar isn't perfect. But i hope you enjoyed every single thing i post here. Thanks guys~ DANKE! :D

Komentar

Postingan Populer