BOOKS!!!

Hellooooo

During this holiday I've finished about 5 books? One e-book which is the first book of Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events titled The Bad Beginning
and four printed book:
1. 1Q84 book 1
2. The Cather in the Rye
3. Psychic Detective Yakumo: That Which Connects Souls
4. Psychic Detective Yakumo: The Light Beyond the Darkness

"The 100-year-old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared" on going (phew quite long title huh) and also a looong story, translated tho, 508 pages. I really want to finish it!! I've read it..I don't really remember when maybe 2015-2016 but only a few pages and somehow I stopped. When I found it in my container box a few days ago I thought I've finished it but I didn't remember the ending or some events that happened in there so.....I assumed I haven't completely read that book (?) I'll definitely finish it this time.

I get all excited about books these days, even though I haven't touched "Dunia Sophie" (translated of course) it's about 900+ pages if I'm not mistaken wow, still stucked there on the corner of the container box. I'll read it. Someday. Another holiday. If I have time. And If I'm in the mood. Because if I'm not then I don't want to read books. I just don't. Just like writing things like this. When ideas and my heart says so I'll write and post something. I don't really label myself as bookworm or something, I don't think I'm as nerd as that. I read when I want to. When I'm in a good mood. I love books. That's all. Or maybe I can call myself as bookphilia. Sounds more modern, sophisticated /what.

You know there's that certain feeling when you're reading a book, drowning in your imaginations, and when you finished it. Excitement? Satisfaction? CONTAINED? It feels like you really dedicate your time for this precious activity instead of sleeping, watching television, youtubing, scrolling all feeds of your social medias. But you also feel...hollow? when the stories end and you have nothing else to do. Especially your life. That strange feelings, unique. Maybe I'll call it satisfied and contained.

Anyway I've downloaded Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events all 13 titles yaaasshh I don't know when I'm gonna read it tho but I'm really excited. Maybe it's because my friend asked me if I knew that series or not. I've watched the movie. Yeah, the one with Jim Carrey as Count Olaf. I didn't remember the name of the characters when we (me & friend) talked about it so, I just nodded, said "uh huh" "yes" "ooh" "hmm" "I see" "oh yeah" yep. Acted all calm and stay cool......pfft. All I remembered at that time only the characters/actors-actresses in the movie. Oh also I've played a game about it, but I don't remember how to play it, I told her about it too and she surprised. Aaand she told me that there's series on Netflix

AND NEIL PATRICK HARRIS AS COUNT OLAF
oh my god

Talking more about e-books a lil bit ummmmmmmmm I don't know if you already knew this but yes I have all trilogy of 50 shades don't judge please. thank you. I only read about 3/4 part of first book and I don't think I want to finish it but I also don't want to delete them from my library folder.

Before swallowing Lemony Snicket's I think I'll choke Adam Douglas' A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy yeaaaaaahhhhh I've abandoned it for...quite long time (about 3-4 years). I also have other Adam's books like Mostly Harmless; Life, The Universe and Everything; The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Whoa. Want to get more collection of Adam Douglas. I have Rainbow Rowell's Carry On. A friend of mine told me that it's good. I'm curious. Aaaand last but not least I have 1Q84 all the three books in one file and it's English!! I really want to try to read Haruki Murakami's books in english. Somehow I feel a bit cringe with the translated one (Bahasa Indonesia) every time it comes to "those" parts, the vulgar ones. I'm curious how they're described/written/told in English. It's funny when I feel it less gross if nsfw things are in English instead of in Bahasa Indonesia. So yeah. That's it.

Okay. Less than 10 days I'll make a "come back" to reality. I don't want to ;-; but I have to ;-; hiks
Well, wish me luck. finger crossed!

byeee

Komentar

Postingan Populer