I Don't Know

Hey hey

so yeah I don't know what I'm doing here. I'm supposed to finishing my report(s) and study for tomorrow, statistics pre-finals also two assignments: one paper+presentation due on wed, one...umm answering questions and solving problems due on thurs. both are group task but all of my friends are busy in this group so idk what will happen next hahahaha

Last night I got a phone call from my fam as usual. They like to make a call on saturday night, calling from the car or should I say make a car call not a phone call bc they call it with the car. ah..maybe some of you don't get it, pardon my poor explanation. Idk I miss being dorky around them, making corny jokes, teasing my mom dad and bro. I miss being around them.

 ##homesickness alert##

I'm sure I can endure it and survive through 3 weeks ahead but every time I hear their voices on the phone it's just....aww, when my bro being attentive and asking me about what I'm up to it's just hmm okay no no not brocom no pls no I'm done with that

It's funny how simple things like that really touch me. I know I'm a touchy feely person ahahaha.

Okay I just wanna drop something new here without any particular reasons. I should finish my report. I've broken my plans for finishing it so

byeee

Komentar

Postingan Populer