2 weeks left

Helloow

about 2 weeks left before finals and....it feels weird. What have I done this semester hm what progress what achievement I dunno. 1,5 years and still dunno what I'm gonna do with my life. I have plans, I have...sort of. But again, I'm not sure of it and I'm lacking of confidence pft.

Okay I don't intend this to be sad or worrying about future post haha but time sure flies so fast. This semester has been one hell of a ride.

Tomorrow, last practicum. It's gonna blow my mind. No, not the practicum but the report. The report will drive me crazy. I've planned to make it about 30-40% done but then again I'm such a sloth so yeah no result. Okay I'm supposed to study for tomorrow's pretest before practicum aaaand let's see what I can do for the report

Oh last one, I've submitted registration form and some documents that required to join IAAS. hahah. Wish me luck even though I don't know what I'm gonna do in the next stage if I pass the first stage of the qualification, especially the Focus Group Discussion. Let's focus on finishing report for now, don't overthink, brain.

bye

Komentar

Postingan Populer