What I've Done

Have you ever felt like

when you saw someone
in your age or younger or in young age (around 20s)
or ANYone
around you
they've done something
they've achieved something
or they've done a progress, closer to their life goal
or even they've reached one of their goals, their dreams
or they've done a small (or big) deed that really meant to -- not world but at least their environment, surroundings, in a small scope

and you just sat here
hiding in your cave
in your comfort zone
trying to ignore everything that make you unpleasant
apathetic

or all you could do
were just complaining about the misery
about troubles you've been through
complaining about "wth happened with the world huh"
and wrote it on your socmed
on your blog
yeah
and yet you just keep doing it
complaining and commenting
what should do and don't
instead of being the one who act out
the one who show what should do and don't
must and must not
solve the problems
be the agents of change
even if it's just a small thing
at least you've tried and done something
not only talking till your mouth foamy
it won't change anything tho

what I've been doing lately


---------------------------------------------------------
and I felt insecure with my english
rip my grammar
like
I really need to take an english course
I really need to improve
and maintain it

sorry for my err kinda rant yeah. it often bothers me really. sometimes I hate myself

Komentar

Postingan Populer