Finally it's OVER


First post on May!!!

National Examination or Ujian Nasional or UNAS or UN was OVEEEERR..YEAH! \m/
but now i have to look for schools (Senior High School) I registered at a school already. There are 2 ways to register to the school and i took the one of them which is there's no test so I just need to give some needed files and fulfill the requirements. Now, the only thing I can do are hoping and praying to get the best. And the announcement is on May 8, so wish me be the lucky one who is accepted on that school.

I have a week holiday after the battle on national exam and i don't know what to do to spend this 7days. Today is 4th of May right? I hope I can watch The Avengers!! So I can see Chris Evans there :D
Well then, everyday I just play laptop all day long, browsing and watching video on youtube randomly or I just lay down on ma bed then watch tv. Random life -_- But on May 7 I have to go to school……again. For wut? I don’t really know for what but some teachers told me that on May 7-11 the teachers will collect some scores for the report book on the last semester (the sixth semester)

Then on 15-16 we’ll have a graduation ceremony on Trans Studio Bandung and we’ll do some fun things there (not only at the Trans Studio but we’ll visit some places in Bandung) I can’t wait! ‘cause it’s the last time I and my friends together. It can be called farewell party because one of my best friends will continue her study in Singapore. I’ll miss her so much :’(

There r so many things I want to tell to u guys but well it’s enough for now and I’ll continue it on another post


J

Komentar

Postingan Populer