That Indian Guy Part 3: This is NOT THE ENDING!!

Yay! Meet me again ....

I wanna tell you about that Indian Guy, and actually the Part 2 isn't the ENDING. Yeah, this story (or maybe FACT story) is still continuing. Fuh~ Take a long breath and exhale.

Let's start this! Okay, several days ago he ('S') sent me a wall:
"hey i am stay next year in Indonesia"
Huh? are you sure? and his english is still disorderly :D then I asked him:
"what will u do in Indonesia"
Then he said:
"next year my training is so completed.......them i coming"
Oh my........i don't like his grammar -_-" still such a mess. I know, the important thing is i understand what did he mean. But i think i should suggest him to learn more about English.

Then he said again:
"my teacher has give me three contry aus,indonesia,usa"
I said:
"so why do u choose indonesia? not aus or usa? i think they're better than indonesia.."
At that time, i think if he wanna find job after graduate, he should choose aus(tralia) or USA. 'Cause i think their quality are better than Indonesia. (sorry, i don't mean that i judge Indonesia is worse if we compare it with them *aus and usa*even usa is experiencinga crisis* but i think this is the fact). It's hard to find job in Indonesia, But i appreciate his decision to choose Indonesia.
And then he said: "in Indonesia i have a best friend but not in usa and aus.....ok"
Huh? a best friend? hm...who is that? *or maybe he mean his best friend is...... ME??!! what the....? I asked him again: "a best friend? who?" And my hunch was right! I am his BEST FRIEND??!

He said: "Ermaya....u"
Me: "Only me? How about *my friend's name ('R')*? she's also ur best friend, isn't it?"
'S': "She is my friend but u my best friend..."
Me: "why do think that i'm ur best friend?" I'm curious, how did he say that i'm his best friend, huh?
'S': "I don't think i say ur my best friend"
Oh God!! He was questioning the Verb? but I mean was just the same....

Me: "okay okay.....what ever,,we've known each other only several weeks,so how can you say that i'm ur best friend?"
And till now he didn't answer that question...Yeah, i hope if he really comes here (Indonesia) he won't look for me, 'cause i don't wanna meet him!! >_< Wish me luck!
And my last words: I'm sorry if my English in this post is bad, maybe you can give me a critic or suggestion..thanks for all :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer