le me Stalker

Helloooo everyone!
Yup it's time to have an english entry time with me. hoho sounds creepy huh? haha but I'm sorry, my grammar isn't perfect
Well yeah it's D-6 to go back to school....

I NEED MORE HOLIDAAAAAY!! AAAAAAAAAA GIMME MOOORE



Although I do nothing during this holiday, but I want day-off everyday, not doing anything, not worrying and not care about homeworks exams quiz or anything like that. And as usual, my habit during holiday:  Go bed late night, wake up at noon. My bed time, breakfast and lunch time became absurd now. I had breakfast and lunch in the same time, so I only ate twice a day but I ate a lot of snacks :P. And I only take a bath once a day -- haha.

When I didn't find something interesting on TV, I turned to my phone, and when I got bored then I moved to my laptop. Browsing random things, youtube-ing, checking emails and my accounts. And when I logged in...... I did nothing :| didn't update something or tweeted a random tweet. I just stucked at my 'home' of my twitter account, staring at my following's tweets and conversations. It was fun, for me. Actually I could join their convesations just like an un-invited-guest, give some absurd responds or anything else but I just felt lazy to do it and I thought that stalking them gave me more fun.

Moreover when I just very curious about the conversation or about what they updated recently (or even the long-time-ago tweets) so I clicked and went to their profile and stalked their timelines. It was really fun, I could know everything *not really "everything" actually* but I could get some fun facts about them. It felt like they didn't know I exist there and knew everything about what they talked about and updated because I didn't give any signs that I existed (e.g. tweeted something) haha but actually I was there just staring at my 'home'. Sometimes I laughed when I thought about that, I felt like:







and fortunately there were some rumors in my class so what I did above seems like a detective, stalked them, and made some conclusions according to their conversations hoho. And when I got what I thought it was something like evidence or something that it could be the next rumor, I was proud of myself *what the...(?)

P.S.: This is my first meme. yep I made it. haha ._.v

I was like a proud stalker, I've done my duty properly :'')
Maybe i could be a spy someday :'''

Okay so that's all for now :| I know it's short but that's all I can tell you..


btw it's 2013? excuse my absurdness and have a blast!~

Komentar

Postingan Populer