Hmpf

You know your life will be flat, it won't be challenging and you won't experience something terrible or "great"? and learn how to deal with it, you won't grow, you won't improve if you keep sitting in the corner of your comfort zone. locked up in imagination, nice warm and comfy

That's what "me" said to myself

But another "me" is done with everything, well not that desperate about the situation but it feels like "No no no, not me, good bye. bye bye world, wake me up when everything is better and settled okay" to responsibilities and problems out there that involving me, directly or indirectly.

hey dude but that's what we call LIFE. Full of surprises. Fascinating, wonderful, happy, sad, depressing, dark. Bittersweet.

I KNOW that is life. Dynamic. Up and down. High and low.

I need some "training" maybe. Some MORE training. But sometimes I just don't have enough guts to be the "trainee". That's normal. I think. Happens to every one. and that's what makes us human. Constantly changing? Emotions. Impulsive.

I'll end this here before it gets more random kay bye

good night world
humans
organisms

Komentar

Postingan Populer